GSA Public Buildings Service
- —Coordinates GSA's architectural, engineering and construction services.
- —Responsible for the coordination of PBS's client relationships and the creation and implementation of business processes, tools, training and guidance to support the acquisition and delivery of space assignments and related services to our clients.
- —Responsible for maximizing the purchasing power of PBS. This is accomplished through business intelligence, sound acquisition policy, knowledge of industry and vendor offerings and national acquisition strategies.
- —Responsible for maximizing the value of PBS' portfolio of owned and leased assets by developing national strategies and serving as a consultant to the GSA regions.
- —Responsible for providing program management, support and guidance to our Property Managers in an effort to provide a safe, healthy, effective and efficient work environment for our clients.
Other Related GSA Offices and Resources
- —Advocates sustainable design which is vital to PBS's mission of providing a superior workplace for the federal worker and superior value for the American taxpayer. We advocate high performance design strategies that can produce efficient buildings to operate with increased asset value and higher occupant productivity.
- —FedBizOpps is the single government point-of-entry for federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000. Government buyers are able to publicize their business opportunities by posting information directly to FedBizOpps. Through one portal, commercial vendors seeking federal markets for their services and products can search, monitor, and retrieve opportunities solicited by the federal contracting community.
- —This database allows visitors the option of viewing expiring lease/occupancy information for 7,000+ Public Buildings Service (PBS) leases, or 1,600+ PBS government owned buildings.
- —Provides information on GSA buildings and communities including courthouses, land ports of entry, laboratories, post offices, and data processing centers.
Federal Facility Criteria: